Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fingernail Tutorial coming soon



Hi everybody,

I have decided to make a fingernail tutorial. I developed my own technique back in 1997.

I am still working on the tutorial and I would like to share it with everyone here on my blog.

The doll pictured is called "Sweetness" and features the fingernail technique. She was featured in both Dolls Magazine
and Doll Crafter Magazine.

The technique is very easy to learn and produces a very lifelike finger and toenail.

It can be adapted to fit any size doll, even miniature dolls.


The next two pictures are close-ups of the finished fingers and toes.
I am going to use a life size baby finger for the tutorial pictures
so the detail will show up better.
I will post the tutorial as soon as it is finished to my liking. This is my first tutorial, so wish me luck....lol

3 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT to see this tutorial! Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    I am almost done with the tutorial. I will be posting it soon. Thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so real... hard to think it was sculpt. you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge