Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello everyone,

I am very new to blogging and you will have to forgive me if I don't know what I am doing at first.
I am going to try to post everyday and keep you all up to date with what projects I am working on at the moment. So here goes...

This is one of my favorite Fantasy sculpts. She was sculpted in 1995. She is a partial sculpt with a pose able body. She was sculpted for the Dolls Awards of Excellence competition. She didn't win but I didn't care. She is in a private collection now....I wished I would have kept her.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dessa, your blog looks fantastic! I love the layout and I'm sure you'll have fun updating it! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Dessa, love all your gorgeous sculpts. They are so dreamy and mysterious.
    Your blog is great and I will be sure to visit it every-so-often.
    Big Hugz..............Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa and Karin,
    Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
    Thank you for the very nice compliments, they are much appreciated. Please visit often.
    Dessa Rae

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge