Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Blog ~*~ Featuring Reborns

Hi to everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much but I have been getting ready for The Cross Roads Doll and

Teddy Bear doll show in Salt lake City Utah.

The show date is October 10th at the Utah State Fairgrounds. I have been concentrating all my

efforts in creating Reborns for the show.


I didn't do the show in April, so I am really getting excited for it.

I sold out my Reborns at the last show I attended, so I thought I had better get a lot done.

So please feel free to click on the Reborn picture above

and it will take you to my new Reborn blog.


Till next time, take care...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you have been really busy! Shall go check out your reborn blog.....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge