Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mary Ropelato Art Dolls

One of my favorite artists Mary Ropelato, has been a friend and customer of mine for over two years. She started sculpting two years ago and her dolls are truly a work of art. There is a beautiful darkness about them. Her eye for detail, proportion and color is phenomenal. She has taken the last few months off of sculpting because of her pregnancy. Now her baby is almost three months old and she is getting back to sculpting. Please visit her website and view her dolls.
Mary Ropelato Art Dolls
I also have a link to her blog located under Wonderful New Artist's Blogs.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Dessa for posting this - I will definitely be visiting her blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sue. I am really excited for people to get to know her work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks Dessa Rae for adding this. I'm still learning this blogging stuff, I need all the help I can get ;)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,
    You are very welcome!! You will love blogging, you are doing just great. It's very addictive...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dessa Rae for sharing this blog.. What a wonderful artist! I will look forward to reading her blog!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanna, Thanks so much for supporting this new artist!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge