Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ready to sculpt again...

Well my doll show is over and I did pretty well. I sold 4 Reborns out of the 6 that I took.
I came home and put everything back where it should go,
and I cleaned the house and got all of my sculpting supplies out and ready to go.

I have had so many ideas floating around in my head I don't think I will ever get around to sculpting everything I want to .

I found some of the new Cernit at Hobby Lobby and I bought it up real quick. I am anxious to try it. I have heard so many good things about it.

I may put a few of my cloth dolls on eBay.

So many ideas, so few hours in the day...

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you sold most of your dolls Dessa. Looking forward to new creations.

    Debie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Dessa! Glad to hear you are back! Looking forward to your new sweet little ones again!!! Warmly, Marcie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dessa Rae - how are you? you did well with your show!
    I also wanted to pass on an award I just received called 'your blog is over the top'!! it's pretty time consuming, so I understand if you don't get chance to undertake it! it's on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that you are getting back to sculpting - and congrats on your show. Let us know how you like the new cernit. I haven't used cernit in years, although it is my first love of clays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments!!

    Abi, Thank you so much for the Blog award. I will add it to my blog as soon as I can get a minute. I appreciated the thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge