Friday, December 4, 2009

Two Wonderful Awards











I just received two wonderful awards from Rose at Elvin Slippers .
If you want to step into another world please visit this blog. It's so magical.
Thanks Rose.

The rules are as follows:

(1) Thank the person giving the awards
(2) Copy awards to your blog
(3) Place a link to their blog.
(4) Name 7 things people don't know about you.
(5) Nominate 7 bloggers
(6)Place a link to those bloggers
(7) Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know of their awards

Ok so now 7 things you don't know about me!!

(1) I LOVE to Belly dance.
(2) I make jewelry
(3) I ride Harleys with my husband
(4) I have been married 38 years
(5) I hate to mow the lawn
(6) I have two best friends
(7) I can stuff 22 pieces of bubble gum into my mouth...lol

New Blog Award Recipients:

Mary Ropelato of Mary Ropelato Art Dolls
Please visit her blog because she is an up and coming new artist. Her blog will blow you away!!
Such beautiful sculpts, detail, and colors.

Denni of Denni Doodles Creations
Please visit her blog because she has the cutest Raggedy Ann Creations you will ever see!!

Rita of OOAK Fairy Fae Sculpture
Please visit her blog because she has the most wonderful sculpts ever.

Jess of Little Dirt Lane
Please visit her blog because it is like eye candy, and her Raggedy Dolls are just beautiful!!

Debbie of They Never Grow Up Nursery
Please visit her blog because it is filled with beautiful Reborns and all sorts of tutorials and tips
for making beautiful Reborns.

Leslie of My Own Little World
Please visit her blog because it is so warm and welcoming. Be sure to check out the I Love Lucy
You Tube clip on her blog, it's so funny!!

MichelleK of MichelleK Art
Please visit her blog because it is so hauntingly beautiful filled with beautiful OOAK sculpts.

This has been so much fun, thanks again Rose!!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Dessa Rae and thanks for nominating my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    You are so welcome. Your awards are well deserved. You were the first person I thought of when I needed to decide who to send them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thanks Dessa - I am new to the blogging so this means a lot to mean - and congrats to you too! You certainly deserve it with this fantastic blog!!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess,
    You are very welcome. Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards, you have a great blog and thanks for nominating me!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dessa, your dolls well what can I say...they touched me deeply...you can tell so much about an artist through their creations and I must admit, you are one sweet lady...
    blessings madame samm
    http://sewdollswhosnext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Dessa Rae!!! I am fully honored and touched. Your site is wonderful as well and I am turned my nomination back around to you! I hope you don't have to nominate 7 more but I think your blog is wonderful! You are so creative and such a fun spirited person. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Madame Samm. I really appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Dessa. Your such a sweet heart and your blog is soo beautiful
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle, you are so welcome and your award is so deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge