Monday, February 15, 2010

My new Website

Hi everyone, 
I have been working at a feverish pitch...lol
My website host shut down any way of updating my website.
They have for months had a notice that we should migrate our websites to a new 
and improved version.  I was hesitant for a long time because I thought I would
lose some valuable information stored on that site. 
They finally forced my hand, and I had to migrate. 

I invite you all to view my new site and tell me what you think.
Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls website is now up and running .

I am pleased so far but it still has some tweaking to do...lol
Well until next time,

10 comments:

  1. Dessa Rae, your site looks very nice and I do love your blog as well..these colours suit you and your creations. All the best in both ventures.blessings madame samm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much madame samm. I appreciate that you took a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dessa! I popped on over and took a look at your website....it is gorgeous! Very easy to navigate and I think it showcases your lovely dolls perfectly. Very nice! ;-) Have a beautiful day! Hugs, Marcie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Dessa Rae
    Your new Web site is beautiful, and I love your new template on your blog!
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marcie, Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my new website. The feedback helps a great deal. The nice compliments are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penny, Thank you for your wonderful comments!
    They are truly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked at your new website and think it is beautiful! What a wonderful job you did to showcase your precious dolls!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanna, Thank you so much!! Your wonderful compliments mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your website is looking so great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a look around the place. I also think you did an amazing job. It makes me want to get mine up and running again :) Great job!
    P.S. I signed your guest book, you have to scroll down to see it (at least on my computer) but it's there!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge