Saturday, May 1, 2010

My new Website

Well hello everyone!!  I have been busy this week...lol
I have been updating my Blog with a new background, changing things around, making a new blog title and best of all, I found a new free website builder. 

I have been having some trouble with my old website, so I started looking around for a new and improved website builder.  I found a free site and it was so easy to use.  The Website is named Wix.com, and it's the best site I have been to for designing your own website.
It is so much easier than my last one.  Even the free account gives you tons of great features. If you are in the market to get a really easy, free website go to this site.

My new website address is http://www.wix.com/dessadolls/droad
If you have a minute, take a peek and tell me what you think so far...I still have a lot to do with it. 

5 comments:

  1. Your website looks great and is very easy to navigate. I really like it. I have neglected my site over the last year and would like to change it. Will keep Webstarts in mind.

    Hugs

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new website. It's always great a fresh beginning.Love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE! I just received the link to your new website. I love the colors and it's easy to navigate. My favorite is the navigation bar (I think that's what you call it). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your new website is very beautiful! hmmm.. i think i'm going to look at this website builder. My website doesn't work well :-( My host is one.com, but their builder sucks! I hope its possible to use another builder on my excicting site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dessa Rae
    Thank you so much for your visit and comments on Brittany's artwork..... I would like to share a few of her paintings soon.. She has only done a few, one was taken from a photo of my Aunt in the 40's... I believe it was her first painting, which she did in black and white.. only a little color used. She is not use to using color, always pencil in hand.. I thought she did a wonderful job. She will be thrilled with your comment.

    I love your new website! It is simply beautiful. How I love to look at the sweet faces of your Dolls..
    Warm regards,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge