Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas in November!!!!

I just got part of my Christmas presents today!!!  I am so excited...
It was a big box of doll kits, from Bountiful Baby.  They just got their out-of-stock kits back in.
I had to order them as soon as I saw they were in, for fear of them selling out again.  I am so thankful for Bountiful Baby for selling their kits at a reasonable price.  They make it possible to for me to be able to Reborn.  I just can't afford the kits that are priced so high.

I ordered Shyann, Sugar and Ryan.  These are going to be for eBay and for a doll show in May.
I have been waiting for so long for the kits to come in.

I have another box coming with 3 Meg kits, a Paisley, Dumplin, and a Page. 

I have been experimenting with Artist pigment inks because the oils are taking too long to dry and cure.
I read somewhere that some of the oils used on Reborns never thoroughly dry.  I can't take that chance.

So far I love the inks, and believe me they are PERMANENT.  Maybe too much so!...lol
I have been trying my hand at painting the hair on my reborns...can't show you because they are awful...lol
I will keep trying...hopefully I can get the hang of it.

Well I am off to play dolls...Talk to you soon...

11 comments:

  1. It is always so much fun to get more supplies - I find it very motivating. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great ma <3 I'm happy to hear you got your Christmas early this year! Good ole Bountiful Baby. I'll rep 'em :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see some new dollies of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dessa Rae
    Don't you just love to open new supplies. You are going to be quite the busy lady... I can't wait to see the dolls.. Have fun dear one..
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. To open a box that you has bought it feels like Chrismast. So in the next time you are a verry busy lady ;)
    Greetings,
    Liliane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dessa Rae
    How very sweet of you to stop in.. I am so pleased you liked my ornament... Yes, I will try to get it listed tomorrow on Ebay...
    Thank you for your encouragemnt Dessa Rae.
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing these dolls ,you must be very busy right now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Dessa Rae
    Just thought I would pop in and say hello.. I hope to see a new doll soon yes? I hope your Thanksgiving was full of joy.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dessa Rae
    I can't wait to see what you are working on.. I will check back... It must be magnificent!
    Have a great week.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I love come into your blog.
    Good week for you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Dessa Rae
    I hope everything is well with you and you have been able to catch those curve balls that life has thrown you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am just a click away if there is anything I can do for you.

    Thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to visit.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge