Friday, March 18, 2011

New Flash Website

For anyone who has ever thought about getting a flash website...have I got good news for you!!  There is a website called Wix.com.  It is a free website builder that is so easy...no html required, and so many templates.

You can make as many websites as you want for FREE, and then comes the hard part...which one to publish.  Their ads are on the site but you can upgrade and have the ads taken off, plus you get your own name.  The ads are not annoying and blend right in with the website, so I may not even upgrade.

To visit my new website just click on the link Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls

 It will be good to have when I go to my doll shows for advertising.  I'll just put the web address on the cards, so even if no one goes to the site, it will be good free advertising.

Well that's my good news for the week!!...lol

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dessa Rae, your website is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    This is good to know... Thank you for passing on the info.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Wix too :D I think you've done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new website! thanks for sharing the link. cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge