Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Going "Goth"

What a great time to go Goth...lol  It's getting close to that fun time of year,
when young and old get a little crazy.
I think the time is right to bring back my Mary and Friends line of cloth Dolls.
I copyrighted the pattern way  back in 1994, and somehow got busy doing other
fun things and the line got put on the back burner.



These are some WIPs. I still have to work on the face distortion. 

This is Mary and she will be 19 or 20 inches tall.  I am making her clothing patterns
now.  She and all of her friends will be free standing. She and her friends will be going
to the doll show with me next month.

7 comments:

  1. OH DESSA RAE!!!! Your talents never end... I love Mary! Yes, that time of year is upon us... Oh, this is great... I am happy to hear you have a copyright on the pattern. This is a good thing...
    I cannot wait to see the finished doll... What doll show are you going to be attending? How exciting... You simply amaze me!
    Thank you for coming over to meet Jock and your very kind note.
    Get goin lady, I want to see this...teehe
    Sending you a big hug!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww Dessa Rae, you are so sweet to come over and meet Ruby... Thank you for your kind thoughts.. She does look a bit full, yes?
    I am so happy you enjoyed her. I can't wait to see these dolls completed...
    Blessings my friend,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dessa Rae
    I am so HAPPY you enjoyed meeting Ruby... You kind words warm my heart.
    Big hug!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!
    I cant wait to see more.
    I think her face is fantastic! she looks so Gothic already.
    You are so versatile in your art, I never know what will be next.
    Looking forward to the next instalment WOOHOO !!! XXXX Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, you KNOW I love this one :D I really love the Halloween-y background on your blog. Can't wait to see Mary finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Dessa Rae
    How sweet of you to leave such a touching note for me.. Seems like I have know you for a long time also.. Your kindness and love come through all your dolls... How lovely it would be if we could actually meet one day... Until then I will enjoy your company right here. OH! By the way, I LOVE your halloween background.
    So happy you like Darby... Thank you!
    Blessings my friend
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that baby is going to be darling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge