Monday, June 4, 2012

Moon Flower


I was getting ready for bed last night and I looked up at the window and I saw the most beautiful moon.  I was too tired and lazy to get dressed to go outside and take the pic and I was afraid the clouds would shift and I would lose the effect so I took the pic from inside.  It turned out pretty good. I think it looks like a moon flower, if there is such a thing...lol I guess there is now...

I see that Penny from Angelsdoor had the same idea last night...go and look for some more beautiful pictures.

Thanks for looking and I"ll see you in Paris!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh for pete sake!!! You know Dessa Rae, we are really in tune with each other it appears... How funny! Oh I LOVE your photo... It DOES look like a flower with the clouds all around it. Very clear in my end of the world last evening, but this is so beautiful shot through the window glass..
    YES! There is such a thing as a moonflower... I have grown them in the past... They are hudge white flower on a vine... The scent is heavenly... helpful hint.. Do not plant next to your windows.. The little ants love the sweet scent...
    You are so sweet to put a link in your post to mine...
    See you in Paris Dessa Rae!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now your new follower My Dear.What a fantastic photo!I must need a new camera.We have a few of the same friends I see.Now I'm off to peruse your blog further.Please drop by any time and we'll visit. Denise of Coffeeberry Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour, Dessa Rae--what a beautiful name! Just saw your comment on my post & had to pop right over--haven't had time to visit everyone on Anita's long list yet!

    What lovely little dolls you make! And what a fabulous giveaway--I LOVE little dolls & would so love to win one of your creations!

    I'll be following along--so glad to be able to meet you today!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge