Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just Playing with Pixie Moppets

I have been playing with my Pixie Moppet pictures...I love to take a picture and change the overlays, textures, and borders. I also wanted a watermark that I could use, but wouldn't be obtrusive.  I like my watermarks directly on the subject so somewhat transparent.  I made this one in Paint.net. I made several so I could add them depending on the background of the picture.

I put this picture as my wallpaper on my phone, so when people ask me what kind of dolls I make, I can show them this picture.  Kind of like a business card, because I forget to take my cards all the time...lol

What do you think?  Do you like watermarks on pictures...or do you think it detracts from them. 
Well I'm going to go back to playing...

Please visit my brand new ♥ Pixie Moppet Website ♥

4 comments:

  1. Dessa Rae,
    I LOVE THIS PICTURE... and the watermark.. I really like the way you have designed it.. When they are done as you have, I do not think it detracts from the photo.. I am still playing with mine and trying to get it right. I have a program that I can play around with these things.
    Looks great Dessa Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever give PaperClay a try? I prefer not having watermarks but I understand why they are needed sometimes.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooo adorable...I just love love this little...Pixie Face!

    Warm Regards,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dessa Rae,
    Well, I am not keen on watermarking in the general sense especially on nature photographs, but there is a need for it in some cases.
    I do however think that your design is well done and not intrusive, and when the little sweeties are as lovely as yours, one tends to be able to look beyond the watermark to the picture anyway.

    I really love your Pixie Moppets.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge