Saturday, June 14, 2014

Creating the face


I just thought I would just post a work in progress of two different dolls at different  stages of creation.

• The first picture is the start of the facial creation...I call it a picture blank where only the black and white facial features are started on the felt. 

• The second pic is of the finished face (different doll).  It takes me a couple of days to make the head because of the drying processes.  This is a fun technique and I am enjoying the process.

Talk to you soon
Dessa Rae

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dessa Rae, they are just adorable!! The one at the top reminds me of the Gerber baby! What a sweet face... I just adore the expression on the second wee face... What ever technique you are using WORKS... They are wonderful Dessa... I hope you will share as you go along.
    I love to see your WIP.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge