Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My New Logo

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I have a new Logo for my Doll Business.  I created it at LogoGarden.   It is free but you can also get a logo with a transparent background.
 I decided to get both.

I entered my new Logo in a contest they are holding, which runs to the 21st of May.
I would love it if you would go and vote for me.

I have linked the Logo on the left hand side of the blog to the voting page. 
I think you have to be logged into Facebook and also leave a comment before it will count.

Making the Logo was such fun!  I think I may go and make another one...lol


4 comments:

  1. Hi Dessa Rae!
    I love your logo... I wish I could vote for you but I am not on Facebook... I will keep my fingers crossed for you, I hope you win the contest..
    blessings dear friend
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dessa Rae,
    CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for coming over to visit... So sorry I am late in responding, have been away from the computer for weeks.. I am thrilled for you.. I love your logo, no wonder to me that you won...
    I hope all is well with you.
    Love and blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to know how to get a website started. I want to make a fan site for a new band. I know that I have to pay for a domain, but I’m confused about how to purchase & build a website. Help please? Thanks in advance! (:. Thanks everyone!
    obat kuat semarang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dessa Rae! I thought Jasper would give you a smile. Wishing you a great week.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge