Saturday, September 12, 2015

Amazon Update

Well, I got my email from Amazon saying that it will be a couple of more weeks until I get my link to set up shop.  So I decided I would make more of my Bonnets and Booties Soft Sculptured Dolls to put in my shop.  I ordered my fabric and my weighting beads so I am all set.  I already have my Tibetan Lambs Wool and my paints.  The dolls will be similar to the one pictured.  I have drawn some more faces.  I think these dolls will be dressed in Vintage dresses from the 50's.  I will purchase the shoes and antique them.
I have had such blog neglect...I am going to try to get here more often and post updates.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Dessa Rae,
    I just love your dolls... I can imagine how cuddly there are...I love her expression.. How large are they? I wish my pockets were full, I would love to purchase one.. Maybe one day.

    How exciting about your amazon shop... Please let me know when it is up so I can see...
    Bless you for your kind words about my portraits... It was so sweet of you to take time out to visit... I know how busy you must be.
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dessa Rae!
    Oh I am so happy you took Lucky to the country and let him go! I am sure he is related to Milo. teeheee
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment... He was so tiny I just needle felted his eyes also.. I am so happy you came by.. I have missed you... Would love to see your beautiful dolls.. I hope you will share soon.
    Love and blessings dear friend,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge