Sunday, December 20, 2015

R.O.S.E Doll Show

I am so excited to be able to announce that I will be attending the R.O.S.E. doll Show in Layton Utah.  I live about 15 minutes from the convention center.  There will be so many wonderful Artists from around the world showing and selling their beautiful dolls.  I will be at table 20.  I will be sharing a table with my Daughter Mary Ropelato.  Mary will have some awesome new baby related sculpts to show.  2016 will be dedicated to Creating my Reborns...
Please save the date and attend if you can!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Dessa Rae!
    Oh how I would love to attend this show... I went online and checked it out... It looks like a great event... How very exciting to know that you will be there. Wish I could be sitting at table 20 with you, what a fun day I would have.
    blessings dear friend
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dessa Rae,
    I am feeling better. Thank you so much for visiting and your kind words.
    How did the R.O.S.E. doll show go? I can only imagine.
    Wishing you a beautiful week
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear friend! How have you been.. How was the Doll show.. Please do tell.. You know I was sure I had left a comment before Christmas here...

    It was such a joy to see you had come for a visit..
    I am so happy you enjoyed.. I love my roses so, and I just cannot get upset with the bunnies, even though they eat my seedlings..
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Dessa Rae,
    I so wish I could see your beautiful dolls in person.
    It was so good to see you had come by for a visit. I have really missed you.
    I hope this note finds you well, and thank you so much for your kind words about my lamb.
    Love and blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message
Thanks

Google+ Badge